Monday, September 20, 2010

Journal, Page 3 - Last Class

From the Nerd-tastic Journal...

Date: January 22, 2009
Place: CANADA

Not much happened today. That’s fact. So your not going to get an extensive rant from me. But I’d have to write you guys something. I couldn’t just leave you like this. So instead of me ranting, you get all of us ranting!
Chloe: Why am I the most pale out of everyone?
Korky: Geez, you are pale.
Amanda: Because she’s a vampire! RAWR!
Chloe: MONKEY ATTACK!

Kortlynn is currently being amused by my clipboard. We’re writing in Religion class. Sadly, our last religion class together.

Amanda: notice how the Religion teacher is flipping out on everyone else but doesn’t give a care what we’re doing?
Korky: but we’re nerds...
Amanda: right.

Korky: I EAT ZEE MONKEY!
Amanda: NOOOOOO DON’T EAT ZEE MONKEY! ZEE MONKEY HAS RABIES!!
Korky: DON’T TOUCH THE MONKEY! *touches the monkey*
*Chloe glares*
Korky: YOU SAW NOTHING! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAA
Amanda: we have serious issues.
Korky: that’s nice, a monkey up the nose.

Korky: Why don’t you ever write on the back side of the paper, Amanda?
Chloe: I DO!
Amanda: It feels... filthy.
Korky: OH GOD! I LIKE PIE!

Korky: She can’t write down everything we say... that would take forever.
Chloe: *attacks Korky with Monkey pencil case* (I probs should have mentioned the monkey was a pencil case before...O.o)
Korky: Mesh touche pas! DON’T TOUCH!
Chloe: Monkey?

Britt: *passes Amanda a piece of paper*
Amanda: *reads paragraph*
Amanda: Wow. This epically needs drastic grammatical help. Like seriously. Oh yeah, this Nerd-tastic adventure was supposed to be about epicness...

*Korky and Chloe touch rings*
Both: Nerd-tastic powers! Oh. Wow. Didn’t think about that...

Amanda: Korky has a bullet-proof binder! Care to elaborate Korky?
Korky: My binder will rule all! Mwahahahahahahaha.

*Chloe repeatedly pokes Korky’s head*
Chloe: Your head sounds hollow.
Korky: I will destroy you!
Chloe: Your head sounds hollow in different places.
Korky: ...

Korky: *glares* *itches nose* *eye twitch* I can’t do that.
Amanda: *with interviewer epic voice* So Korky, are your religion notes epic?
Korky: why yes. Yes they are. That is just utterly disturbing.
*laughing*

Korky: Azura! That’s the name of one of the characters in my story...
Chloe: that’s my cousin’s name.
*cricket chirps*
Amanda: Should we take this opportunity to brag about our stories so Mibba peoples will read them?
Korky: Yes! Advertising in stories is the best way of... you know... that thing....
Amanda: Subliminal Messaging?
Korky: yes that.

Amanda: so, who’s going first?
Korky: since your story is most epic, you should go first.
Chloe: Go the M-man!
Korky: *to Chloe* you’re... you’re just off, you know that? Just off...
Amanda: DREAM CATCHER = EPICNESS + EVIL AWESOME VILLAIN OF AWESOMENESS + ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Korky, your turn.

*Korky turns page over*
Chloe: You’re using the filthy side...
Korky: that’s so retarded.
Amanda: *giggles* It’s retardedly funny, that’s the point. XD

Chloe: Are you playing evil tricks on us?
Amanda: love FISH like Jesus loved FISH!
Korky: oh wow.

Britt: Chloe is not the most pale, I am.
Amanda: We meant in this here vicinity.
Korky: ooo big word.

*Chloe pokes Korky*
Korky: If you don’t stop doing this, you’ll feel my wrath!
Chloe *giggles*

Karlene: I was wondering who the monkey was... then it hit me.
Amanda: *throws monkey at Karlene* There. Now it’s literal.

Kortlynn: *stares at Chloe* You look like Elvis Prestly.
Amanda: WHAT?

Amanda: The computer has issues with your name Kortlynn. The Word spell check wants to change your name to has something to do with a murderer.
Korky: ...

*Amanda turns to see Korky doing weird animal style sign language*
Amanda: Wow. I can’t even explain that right.... you just sooooooo would have had to see it.
Korky: I was going for vamp. You’re just jealous because I have mad skill! I can so communicate with monkies.
Chloe: OMG that was perfect.

Korky: *mutters something*
Amanda: Did you say little wall-mart robot Martian?
Korky: wombat.
Amanda: what the heck?
Korky: It has mad ninja skills.
Amanda: O.o
Korky: I can just see it staring at you with its beady black little eyes.... *Continues animal sign language*
Chloe: does the monkey know?
Korky: One day we’re going to be in an epically serious situation and you’re going to need my animal sign language and I’ll be there....

Amanda: HITLER! Caused World War 2.
Korky: *choke laughs* * salutes*
Amanda: AMEN! Wait... is it unethical to say that?
Chloe: um... yes.

Amanda: 5 MINUTES LEFT!
*Amanda Epically plays Ode to Joy on Korky’s fingers*
*Korky elegantly laughs*
Korky: We’re gonna wrap this up...
Chloe: *mutters something*
Korky: Only you could come to that conclusion.
Chloe: *whacks Korky lightly upside the head* You should have had a V8.

THE END!

TYPICALLY THINGS INSIDE OF YOUR SKIN ARE WET.
Yes, Sonya....

Sorry. Had to share that.

Check back soon! This may be the last time the nerds all eat lunch together (or share the same class), but it’s sure not to be the last of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment